Samir Nasri - 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmygrimblesboots

Nasri showed enough against the Rags , he is still a class player , but it is upto Samir if he wants to stay and compete for a starting place , he doesnt appear to have the hunger or desire and would rather be farmed out for an easy life to a mid table european side , because either way he picks up his salary. A real shame because last nights performance reminded me of Nasri in his pomp , he should be helping us win more titles and not winding down his career.

Sampaoli really did a good job with Nasri making him more versatile when playing anywhere in the midfield in his system.

I feel as though he should have a spot in the team next season, we don't know what will happen with Gundo and returning from injury, and if we lose any of KdB/Silva^2 then we are really fucked for depth once again like this past season.

He is capable of producing this sort of magic. Amazing player, awful attitude. Still I'm a fan of his.

Oof, that's a hatchet job and a half when all the press are reporting it. Clearly looks like a club briefing. Looks like Samir is on his way (again).

Last edited:
Oof, that's a hatchet job and a half when all the press are reporting it. Clearly a club briefing. Looks like Samir is on his way (again).

Remember that dr drip stuff he was involved with, that was hilarious.. anyway yeah no surprise of him rubbing up against thr rest of the squad (ahem, Kompany..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.