Samir Nasri or David Silva

BlueSinceBirth

9 Goals in 20 league apps - Nasri, age 23 - French

1 Goal in 20 League apps - Silva, age 25 - Spanish

Interesting question asked to me by an Arsenal fan at work. Although i think Nasri is a fantastic player and is getting better every game, i just think David Silva is ridiculously intelligent and on the pitch, he would know where Nasri is going to run and pass before Nasri himself knows.

Very close, but i say Silva - for intelligence and passing - conducting the game.

Not even close..... Nasri
Ask the same question in 18 months and it maybe different but right now it's not even debateable.

WNRH said:
Better to judge their first seasons.

Spot on. Nasri has scored more goals in the first half of this season than in his first two full seasons put together.

Good for Arsenal if he's stepped up a level, but it might just be a purple patch. I was surprised to see Fabregas' Premier League scoring record the other day. I thought his 3 goals this year was a big drop, but it's actually about average for him, with last season's 15 being the exception (by a long way).

Nasri is having a fabulous season but generally his form was really patchy for his first two years at Arsenal. They're both really good players but I'm quite happy with Silva and I wouldn't swap him for Nasri.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.