Samir Nasri .. Ouch!!

halfcenturyup

From the Independent:

Samir Nasri has thrown the doubts of Arsenal fans back at them, in the aftermath of Sunday's title win. "People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money. I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier League winners' medal," he said. "I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now."

halfcenturyup said:
From the Independent:

Samir Nasri has thrown the doubts of Arsenal fans back at them, in the aftermath of Sunday's title win. "People at Arsenal tried to make out that I came here for the money. I hope they are watching me now, collecting my Premier League winners' medal," he said. "I believe they have not won a trophy for many years now."

I'm not surprised. He took a lot of shit this season from the gooner fans because of his choice to leave. Guess who made the right decision?????

Please remind those Arsenal fans to pay the bet for charity as promised.

Samir Nasir has said i will give away some money for charity if I(city) don't win a cup before Arsenal and some Arsenal fans also promised to do the same if Arsenal doesn't win a cup before Samir Nasir (City).

I'm really happy for samir, but also those who have gotten a lot of abuse from their former clubs for their motives of coming to our club like Barry, lescott, milner & gael clichy etc.

Arshavin23 said:
I hope everyone just moves on from this.

I bet you do. Arsenal fans giving him a load of shit for wanting to move on and better himself, then when he actually wins the league and proves you all wrong you don't want to know! YCMIU!

Give him shit now and he'll show you his winners medal.

Same with Barry. He got a load of abuse for joining us not Liverpool - how's that one turned out for you Gareth?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.