Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
As it's only a two year deal, I suspect it is just a loan as it matches the end of his contract date with us. They are probably covering all his wages, which for all intents and purposes means we've probably written him off the books.
Well getting his wages off the books is significant, as he was almost our highest paid player.

were you best mates when alan played for city ????
No.I knew Ken but it was only a few years later when he started to drink in my local that we became very good friends,due to Alan and Glyn playing for City,as Ken used to go to matches.
It was one of the reasons that I started to support City as Glyn used to take me City home games when I was 13/14 years of age.He was then Citys centre forward and had been a prolific goalscorer for both Cheshire and England Schoolboys.It was Big Mal who asked Glyn to try a stint at full back and the rest is history.
As an aside,Alan now hates football (he told me that himself at his Mums funeral) and wont even watch it.Rugby and Golf are his love.

No.I knew Ken but it was only a few years later when he started to drink in my local that we became very good friends,due to Alan and Glyn playing for City,as Ken used to go to matches.
It was one of the reasons that I started to support City as Glyn used to take me City home games when I was 13/14 years of age.He was then Citys centre forward and had been a prolific goalscorer for both Cheshire and England Schoolboys.It was Big Mal who asked Glyn to try a stint at full back and the rest is history.
As an aside,Alan now hates football (he told me that himself at his Mums funeral) and wont even watch it.Rugby and Golf are his love.
Bloody good player Alan Oakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.