Samir Nasri

I will remember him as one of the best players for us in the 2011-16 period when we won things.

He is probably in my top 5 after Serg, Yaya, Kompany and Hart - his commitment in 2014 to get back from injury and be a driving force in the title run in won't be forgotten.

On balance he was good value,2 titles and 2 cups

Agree Karen. Loved watching his play alongside Yaya and David in midfield - it was often sublime - up until that point i'd never seen a city team in my lifetime retain control over the ball the way they did. I know he had his faults, but I wish him the best

He had some great moments with is, the winner against Chelsea, the smasher in the league cup final against Sunderland, the opener in the title decider against West Ham. There was always a feeling he could have achieved so much more and that is the sad part. Who can forget when he played against Chelsea away after a long injury lay off and ran the game? We needed those sort of performances 7 out of 10 games but sadly it didn't happen. Bonne Chance Samir.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.