Samir Nasri

He is a very talented player but we can summise that his attitude wasn't for Pep.

He’s a hell of a lot ‘busier’ than I expected him to be. Was immense on Saturday. Was expecting him to turn up all attitude and billy big bollocks just strolling round the park. Early days but he could have me in hat eating territory before long.

I know he left woolwich under a bit of a cloud but he got dogs abuse on Saturday. Actually was about as vocal as they got all day

He’s a hell of a lot ‘busier’ than I expected him to be. Was immense on Saturday. Was expecting him to turn up all attitude and billy big bollocks just strolling round the park. Early days but he could have me in hat eating territory before long.

I know he left woolwich under a bit of a cloud but he got dogs abuse on Saturday. Actually was about as vocal as they got all day
They're still very upset about him leaving, God knows why. He didn't make a fuss, they got a good fee (£22m with a year left on his contract in 2011), he always behaved very respectfully towards them after he left and he's been the architect of several hidings for Spurs which you think they'd appreciate.
On the other hand, Fabregas got off scot-free for very publicly forcing through a move around the same time.

Keep him fit and focused and you've got an incredible player.

Yep, he looked very trim and his touch on the ball is still there.

The screamer against Sunderland and the midweek winner against Chelsea (twirling his jersey a few weeks before Kun) are never-forget moments. Close behind those is his last day goal in 2014 against none other than West Ham.

He was a fantastic player but without the dedication to stay at the top.

They're still very upset about him leaving, God knows why. He didn't make a fuss, they got a good fee (£22m with a year left on his contract in 2011), he always behaved very respectfully towards them after he left and he's been the architect of several hidings for Spurs which you think they'd appreciate.
On the other hand, Fabregas got off scot-free for very publicly forcing through a move around the same time.

Keep him fit and focused and you've got an incredible player.
It wasn't him leaving that upset them, it was who he left for.

Nope. They never had a problem with Kolo Toure, Clichy, Sagna etc (Adebayor was a different story) it's actually Nasri they have a problem with.
Note the common link?
All defenders.
Whereas they did have a problem with Adebayor as well.

Which probably shows Wenger's indifference and contempt towards boring things such as, say, not conceding goals or showing some fight or grit especially in midfield, rubbed off on their supporters as well.

Note the common link?
All defenders.
Whereas they did have a problem with Adebayor as well.

Which probably shows Wenger's indifference and contempt towards boring things such as, say, not conceding goals or showing some fight or grit especially in midfield, rubbed off on their supporters as well.
They loved Sagna and Kolo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.