Samir Nasri

Great talent but ultimately unfulfilled due to being a bit of a knob, no wonder he was good mates with Yaya. Brilliant at times for us and a master at keeping the ball. Also a shitbag who lost us a huge derby.
…..and almost the 2012 Title.

He let his man run onto that header for QPR’s second goal because he couldn’t be arsed tracking him.

Hence, Mancini’s “Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you!”

Frustrating at times but far far far too many people forget how good he was in the 2 title seasons, particularly 13/14 when him, yaya and dzeko dragged us through Feb/mar/April. I think his media image unfairly tainted what he actually achieved with us.

I saw some guy on Facebook earlier saying he was the worst city player he's ever seen, absolutely fucking mind boggling.
Jeez, he can't have seen many then! Some of the players I've seen wouldn't have been good enough to lace up Sami's boots.

Bit like Berkovic, when he was up for it, brilliant. If he didnt fancy it that day, a liability. Did have some really important parts to play though, and when David was injured, he seemed to roll his sleeves up and become the main man. Left with same report i got from my headmaster," great ability, what a waste".

An important player in those two titles and 2014 League Cup, he had great talent. If he had the same attitude as David Silva he'd have achieved even more and stayed longer. Still, there's no doubt that he played an important part alongside El Mago and when he was out injured and deserves credit for that. All the best to him.

Frustrating at times but far far far too many people forget how good he was in the 2 title seasons, particularly 13/14 when him, yaya and dzeko dragged us through Feb/mar/April. I think his media image unfairly tainted what he actually achieved with us.

I saw some guy on Facebook earlier saying he was the worst city player he's ever seen, absolutely fucking mind boggling.
He's probably never forgiven him for turning his back in the wall that one time.

…..and almost the 2012 Title.

He let his man run onto that header for QPR’s second goal because he couldn’t be arsed tracking him.

Hence, Mancini’s “Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you!”
There were loads of mistakes that game and for that goal Kompany was ghosted past which caused the problem, and he would normally have been Clichy's man who was already there hanging about marking nobody. Nasri busts a gut to get back, unlike the majority of the team, and gets the blame?

Very good player but not the best of mentalities. Some cracking goals and games where he was fantastic.
However in his best days he still would not be in our first team as it is today. Guess he didn’t reach the level he could have when he looks back to his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.