Samir Nasri

There were loads of mistakes that game and for that goal Kompany was ghosted past which caused the problem, and he would normally have been Clichy's man who was already there hanging about marking nobody. Nasri busts a gut to get back, unlike the majority of the team, and gets the blame?
When Kompany went out to not stop the QPR player, Clichy did what any decent LB would do with no RW….tucked into play second CB.

It was the late runner, who Nasri was “marking” 5 seconds earlier, that scored the goal!

I have no problem with Nasri. Brilliant player on his day and could create and score. That said, I defy ANYONE to tell me his work rate was on his top 5-10 strengths!

When Kompany went out to not stop the QPR player, Clichy did what any decent LB would do with no RW….tucked into play second CB.

It was the late runner, who Nasri was “marking” 5 seconds earlier, that scored the goal!

I have no problem with Nasri. Brilliant player on his day and could create and score. That said, I defy ANYONE to tell me his work rate was on his top 5-10 strengths!
When yer have someone like Sami in the side it's the duty of the rest to do the work! Especially those who haven't the talent for the pass, the movement (when needed!) and the touch! He was a perfect complement for the other players we had in the team. He was in a team where each brought different strengths - running around like Bernardo and chasing fuckin' pigeons was never one of Sami's 'strengths'!

He was well overrated and in many ways hindered that team by stopping, turning backwards and taking the easy option too much. Good luck to him and thanks for the (occasional) good memories but let's not rewrite history.

There were loads of mistakes that game and for that goal Kompany was ghosted past which caused the problem, and he would normally have been Clichy's man who was already there hanging about marking nobody. Nasri busts a gut to get back, unlike the majority of the team, and gets the blame?
blame nobody. If it hadn't happened we wouldn't have had the Aguero moment - it would have just been our first title for years

When yer have someone like Sami in the side it's the duty of the rest to do the work! Especially those who haven't the talent for the pass, the movement (when needed!) and the touch! He was a perfect complement for the other players we had in the team. He was in a team where each brought different strengths - running around like Bernardo and chasing fuckin' pigeons was never one of Sami's 'strengths'!
A luxury we almost couldn’t afford that day!

As I said elsewhere, he was a player I admired, with exceptional technique on the ball. However, in that instance, exceptional technique wasn’t the order of the day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.