Samsung Galaxy S3

I have an s2, i will get the s3 when i can.

Never had a smart phone before so cant compare, but i love the one i have got.

The galaxy s1 was such a good phone I wasn't that impressed with the s2, not because it isn't a great phone (it is) but because there isn't a huge difference between the s1 and s2 in everyday use. I suspect the s3 won;t be that much of an upgrade on the s2 so what I'm trying to say is if you have a top of the range android phone already then you won't notice a massive difference. If your coming from a budget smartphone on an older iphone then you should notice a big difference.

wayne71 said:
The galaxy s1 was such a good phone I wasn't that impressed with the s2, not because it isn't a great phone (it is) but because there isn't a huge difference between the s1 and s2 in everyday use. I suspect the s3 won;t be that much of an upgrade on the s2 so what I'm trying to say is if you have a top of the range android phone already then you won't notice a massive difference. If your coming from a budget smartphone on an older iphone then you should notice a big difference.

I have a Iphone 3GS, which has been great. The software updates are now taking its toll though, as the more advanced firmwares are making my phone very sluggish, as they're designed for more powerful phone. Contract up though, so waiting for the S3.

Main reason I'm not going for apple again, is the fact, you seem to have to pay an 'Apple Tax'. Insurance, tariffs, phone cost and other little bits, all cost more when it's apple, even when the Apple spec is less.

andyhinch said:
The company just got me a 4 gs, i only use a phone as a phone, but get it tomoz, could change my life not!!!!

Tomoz, bet you are buzzing ;-)

Clubber said:
80s Shorts said:

No mate, it's a phone.

Its the next "big" thing that will be virtually the same as the last "big" thing.

Hence, it will make mugs out of those that shell out their hard earned for one or get one "free" on a con tract.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.