100 times zoom.
512gb hard drive
16GB Ram
5000 milliamp battery.
120hz display
8k video
6.8" screen.
Fill forms in on your phone using the s pen

Will phone's just keep getting better and better, how much more can they do to a phone?

Last edited:
I don't know much about phones 2bh, is it genuinely a huge leap forward as it's seemed from listening in on more informed conversations the past decade that phones have rather been gimmick improvements as opposed to original iPhone level leaps forward?

I don't know much about phones 2bh, is it genuinely a huge leap forward as it's seemed from listening in on more informed conversations the past decade that phones have rather been gimmick improvements as opposed to original iPhone level leaps forward?
I used to like having a good quality camera for good quality photographs, however the phone I have now I just don't need a camera as the quality of pictures from my phone are better than my Nikon.
I have about 45 movies on my phone, roughly 2000 books and the whole series of Better Call Saul.

New phone cameras are frustrating. Yes the clarity and zoom etc is fantastic but if you just want to whip it out (oohh er Mrs) and get a quick shot it is not possible, you get questions like "this is your best shot" "Do you want movie clip" Don't ask just shoot!!!
My wife complains as she says the camera focus when taking pictures of her face is too clear and you can see every "charachter" line. Fucking technology!!

New phone cameras are frustrating. Yes the clarity and zoom etc is fantastic but if you just want to whip it out (oohh er Mrs) and get a quick shot it is not possible, you get questions like "this is your best shot" "Do you want movie clip" Don't ask just shoot!!!
My wife complains as she says the camera focus when taking pictures of her face is too clear and you can see every "charachter" line. Fucking technology!!
Mine doesn't ask those questions.
I can just whip it out and shoot. :)

I got the S20 Ultra last year upgrade from a Iphone XS max because i'm a total arsehole gadget man. waste of money because the upgrade in tech goes beyond my needs. The camera is superb...or would be if it came with a Gimbal or I carry a tripod around with me it is such lightweight kit that any shake tremor or butterfly passing causes the image to go all Blair Witch.

I reckon my utilization of the tech topped out at the Note 8

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.