Samuel Edozie | Southampton Player

He recovered really well from his injury. Skinned defenders left and right as he got more games under his belt. A player who knew when to twist one way or leave a man for dead.

Willing and wishing him a good career in the game. He never kicked up a fuss from what I know (didn’t hear anything). Good luck Edozie.

seems like there's a bit of an academy clearout going on this summer, whats that Braaf, Egan Riley, Bazunu and now Edozie gone on permanents already. Plus Darko on his way to Leeds. Not to mention the loans.

Yep this one got me by surprise but his contract expires next year so maybe he didn't fancy extending.

Probably sold with a sell on fee and I may be wrong on this but maybe there's only 1 spot in the first team with Sterling/ Jesus leaving and Palmer seems to have the inside track.

Borges and Mebude are the pacy wingers.. and with Sterling going.. maybe so!
Borges is the one I’m feeling will make the grade as a winger here but someone like him with all the confidence in the world may move elsewhere. However, this depends on the situation with the left wing in future. There’s still some time.

Borges is the one I’m feeling will make the grade as a winger here but someone like him with all the confidence in the world may move elsewhere. However, this depends on the situation with the left wing in future. There’s still some time.

Hmm now that you mention it.. his contract is up next year too..

Such a shame he has pace to burn and skill on the ball maybe the kid wants this
Agree with you. Probably weighed his options. Phil and Grealish on the left. Even if Phil moved to CM, there’s still Alvarez. Not that I know he’ll play there at any point but I reckon Edozie saw that only Palmer could get in on the wings.

seems like there's a bit of an academy clearout going on this summer, whats that Braaf, Egan Riley, Bazunu and now Edozie gone on permanents already. Plus Darko on his way to Leeds. Not to mention the loans.
It's pretty necessary.

Almost the entire EDS team needs to be moved on for 2 reasons:

1) There isn't much of a point to playing more than 1 season of EDS, for there careers they need to move on and

2) We have a huge bunch of U18s who need to be moved up and so naturally the EDS have to leave for space

This is gonna happen I think about every 2 years of massive clearouts with a year between of a minor clearout.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.