San Marino versus England - matchday thread.

nijinsky's fetlocks

The devil came and took me from bar to street to b
I honestly can't say I've been this excited about a game since that fateful Sunday afternoon on the 13th of May last year.
This really promises to be an absolute cracker,as Roy's world cup ambitions are thoroughly tested by the might of an improving San Marino side who shouldn't be underestimated.
My fridge is full,and I'm eagerly counting down the minutes to kick off.
Ingerland,Ingerland,Ingerland...

#giddyasfuck

Woy has offered us a rare insightful piece on winning - "You don't win football matches on paper, or by talking. You win football matches by playing."

Always knew he was the right guy for the job. Wonder if any of these pearls will rub off onto Pee-arse with the U21s?

Cant ever get excited about England to be honest, they flatter to decieve on so many occasions, they were brilliant against Brazil but they never seem to be able to maintain any form.. That said I want them to win every game same as I do City, just cant muster up any enthusiasm, been like that since the last world cup..

Absolutely buzzing like fuck for this match
Already had 5 cans of English Stella and slapped a couple of mugs that look like they are from San Marino where ever the fuck that is. Cant wait to welly welbeck and the white pele smash these dirty foreigners

#rulebritannia

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Absolutely buzzing like fuck for this match
Already had 5 cans of English Stella and slapped a couple of mugs that look like they are from San Marino where ever the fuck that is. Cant wait to welly welbeck and the white pele smash these dirty foreigners

#rulebritannia

Shit that English wife beater is strong innit!!!

Saint Mourinho are a well organised side nowadays,and this won't be a walk in the park.
If we can keep it tight at the back early doors,maybe hit them on the break with the dynamite duo from $old Trafford after half time,get a goal up and then park the bus we could be in for a nervous last quarter of the game.
I have just opened a can of Special Brew,and told Mrs Fetlocks to pick up a case of absinthe on her way back from the Trafford Centre.

#nervousasmichaellevellinacreche

San Marino are officially the (joint) worst International team in the world according to FIFA's rankings, they are 207th in the list, equal on ZERO coefficient points with Bhutan and the Turks & Caicos Islands. The nearest in ranking terms to them, from Europe, is Andorra in 204th. If we don't score a minimum of 5 or 6 this will be embarrassing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.