San Siro crowd control

Didn’t see the crush but sounds terrible. We got in around 8p and it was slow the after some confusion. They were only letting 2 in at a time. I don’t get it as there was loads of space around the stadium to do checks. Why drag us back to the car park!

the bastards did bin my power bank to which cost me £16 last month. Are power banks even banned??

Plus a bottle of piss just missed me after the search and we crossed behind the chip vans towards the stadium when they stopped the home fans passing through.

that spiral stair case was a woman and the facilities inside were shite. The toilet was a hole in the ground.

being kept in an hour after topped it alloff. Did we just fuck the stewards and push out in the end? Look like it kicked off to...

P.s can we let Scott Carson start Sunday ha

That was bad tonight.
I was lucky I moved away from a gate just in time or my leg would have been smashed against it.
Also saw a guy trip over a ramp.Luckily his mate got him up pronto.
Shambles just glad everybody seems to be okay.
Joke as well the stewards checking the empty second tier what was lying empty all night after the game ended.

Italy is a joke, as is spain! but honestly what do you expect, its not Fulham away!

Everyone knew what to expect but complain because they didnt sell beer at HT and confiscated portable phone charging packs? and most shocking of all the pisser was a hole in the ground!

Imagine what the united fans would have complained of after the 5-1 in 89' Deary me!

Me and my wife went into the ground about 45 minutes from kick off. We didn't experience anywhere near the level of hassle that a lot did but you could see that the Italian police and stewards were not arsed about us whatsoever.

For example, when you get up from the metro and see the stadium, you naturally just walk towards it assuming that you'll see a line of stewards who'll point you in the direction of our turnstyle. However ours was left out of the metro and follow a road which would take you to the away supporters entrance. I only saw 1 poxy old sign on a fence that told us that and not a single representative was about to usher us politely that way. Luckily a group of blues who'd walked all the way down towards the stadium only to be turned around to go back where they came from let us know so that we didn't have to do that.

Even going to the ground early didn't prevent around 15/20 minutes of quewe outside with aggressive stewarding and police looking like they wanted any reason to kick off.

Got to the stadium an hour before kick off. Got in just in time. Fucked about by stewards and police. People still coming in 20 minutes after kick off. No searches or security reasons just shit control. Worst I’ve seen for years. Not looking forward to getting out.

Or was it carefully orchestrated shit control designed to fuck over the travelling fans.

Wasn't there last night but this doesn't surprise me one bit. Italian authorities are just like the Spanish. They treat opposing fans like they don't want you there so treat you like shit. Totally opposite from my experiences at away games in Germany and Denmark for instance, where they have a different attitude altogether.

Didn’t go to Ajax it was worse getting in here than anywhere I’ve been. You’re right about getting out at Napoli, although no sign of the coach moving yet.

Didn’t go last night, but Ajax had 3 turnstiles open and a gigantic scrum/crush that took me 50 minutes to get through. Madrid was a disgrace as well. Huge queues caused by a ludicrous “call and hold” system to get in, with Franco’s thugs periodically piling in without provocation or reason to batter everyone with their batons. Took me nearly an hour to get in there. They’re such fucking wankers it makes my blood boil. They’ll kill someone eventually

The response of the city stewards in purple was that they couldn’t do anything it was Italian ones who had control (what are they there for then?).

GMP pulled me to one side where the dogs was to say they’re reporting me to city for aggressive attitude due to swearing at the Italian police/ stewards and took my details. When I explained that I was in the middle of everything getting crushed with a metal bar digging in my back gmp just didn’t care. It was apparently other city fans fault and not the stewarding that lead to the crowd troubles. He actually said what do you want the stewards to do, maybe get half a brain cell between them and realise you can’t bottleneck a crowd through a small gap on a fence.

Appears the police attitude towards these sort of things hasn’t changed at all since Hillsborough...

If this happened to anyone else but football fans there would be an outrage, maybe players should start to walk off the pitch when fans get abused, you know, stick up for us for a change.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.