Sanchez vs Kane

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's very good but not a pep player so would have to wait for him to join us.

Not a Pep player? Like top young players put their development in reverse when they join us and couldn’t be arsed adapting....

But the rumours are probably bollox too.

Head went down yesterday after he did not get the service. Definitely would not fit into this team. Wasn’t over impressed despite the hype.

I watched Kane closely yesterday, and must admit that technically he's better than I thought. He's also industrious. However, that said, I can't see him leaving Spurs for us, and he'd cost upwards of £100m.

Mind you, can he play centre back?

I watched Kane closely yesterday, and must admit that technically he's better than I thought. He's also industrious. However, that said, I can't see him leaving Spurs for us, and he'd cost upwards of £100m.

Nearly got me, no bites today pal.

It blows my mind that people can't see this. He is the closest thing to Lewandorski in world football

Kane is an excellent footballer and is a wonderful passer of the ball. Anyone who wouldn’t want him on the team is full of crap. With that being said he’s not coming to us

If Spuds dont pay him and others what their peers are getting elsewhere, he (and others) will leave I believe. That said, wouldn't want him here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.