Sander Berge

• Thread starter Deleted member 87819
  • Start date
Good player but the injury he has is a really bad one, not career threatening but definitely one that leaves you thinking can he get back to where he was before? he essentially detached his hamstring from the bone, that's something that doesnt go away once healed, he'll have loads of little niggles whilst his body readjusts (did sport therapy at UCLan and a bit of works experience with Citys medical team back in the day!)

Decent player but theres no fucking way in the universe he "replaces" Dinho.

The only player I've seen who I think could do a like for like replacement is Ndidi.

Good player but the injury he has is a really bad one, not career threatening but definitely one that leaves you thinking can he get back to where he was before? he essentially detached his hamstring from the bone, that's something that doesnt go away once healed, he'll have loads of little niggles whilst his body readjusts (did sport therapy at UCLan and a bit of works experience with Citys medical team back in the day!)
I'm of the same mind mate, maybe in time, but not in the near future.

The only player I've seen who I think could do a like for like replacement is Ndidi.
And you only have to look on how the two fared at weekend to see what a job we have on our hands, twilight of his career compared to a guy many have said would be a suitable replacement, and there was still a big gap, and that's not to be negative on Ndidi, very effective player, but more how good Fern still is,( which I know you'll agree mate).

Love to sign ndidi but I’d hate to know how much they want for him .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.