Sandro Tonali

Ederson's smiley tattoo

Team supported
Man city

Haven't really watched Brescia that much but he's been described as a generational talent for a while now. The hair makes you think of a Pirlo regen. But in reality he's been described as the new Gattuso but much more elegant on the ball and better at passing.

Brescia is fighting a relegation battle at the moment so he's definitely not coming in January. If they were to get relegated we could probably snatch him up for under 30m, which would be a steal. He would offer something else to Rodri as he's much faster and more agile, while also being strong and a great passer as well.

Haven't really watched Brescia that much but he's been described as a generational talent for a while now. The hair makes you think of a Pirlo regen. But in reality he's been described as the new Gattuso but much more elegant on the ball and better at passing.

Brescia is fighting a relegation battle at the moment so he's definitely not coming in January. If they were to get relegated we could probably snatch him up for under 30m, which would be a steal. He would offer something else to Rodri as he's much faster and more agile, while also being strong and a great passer as well.

Could potentially do a deal with a loan back plus a couple of other loanees to help with their immediate issue

You've very clearly never seen him play, genuinely don't understand how you can possibly compare him to either Gattuso or Pirlo, it's an insult to both of those players to put him even close to the same category. Gattuso was a tough tackling hardman who could play, Pirlo was one of the best passers of a ball around; this kid is neither. As for pace, it's difficult to get much slower than Rodri but he's certainly not "much faster", barely quicker is more accurate I'd say.

That's not to say he's a bad player because he isn't but he's not even close to what we require, we have Foden and Doyle who are both more talented (if slightly less experienced), they just haven't got a fancy sounding foreign shiny new toy name.

You've very clearly never seen him play, genuinely don't understand how you can possibly compare him to either Gattuso or Pirlo, it's an insult to both of those players to put him even close to the same category. Gattuso was a tough tackling hardman who could play, Pirlo was one of the best passers of a ball around; this kid is neither. As for pace, it's difficult to get much slower than Rodri but he's certainly not "much faster", barely quicker is more accurate I'd say.

That's not to say he's a bad player because he isn't but he's not even close to what we require, we have Foden and Doyle who are both more talented (if slightly less experienced), they just haven't got a fancy sounding foreign shiny new toy name.
I've watched him a few times in full games and I've seen lots of him on YouTube and I have to agree with you.
I didn't see a player slower than him and that's the first thing I noticed. Beyond that he is a nice passer but I didn't see anything special.
He is still very young and able to succeed but in my opinion he is going to reach Juventus or Inter rather than the Premier League

Literally the first I said in this post is that have not seen him play and that he's been described as Pirlo or Gattusso (by media), not in my opinion. Is everything alright at home? or do you just need new goggles haha. Take a break man

Literally the first I said in this post is that have not seen him play and that he's been described as Pirlo or Gattusso (by media), not in my opinion. Is everything alright at home? or do you just need new goggles haha. Take a break man
"Haven't really watched Brescia that much", is very different to not having watched them/him at all, which is what I said isn't it dickhead!! ;)

Now jog on.

"Haven't really watched Brescia that much", is very different to not having watched them/him at all, which is what I said isn't it dickhead!! ;)

Now jog on.
Not watching Brescia=watching the occational match. Not really enough to build an opinion on is it, which is why I refered to what media say about him. You shouldn't have skipped the reading classes in primary school mate. Can't really compare him to Foden as he's a offensive mid while Tonali is a cdm. Tonali is probably more talented than Doyle though.

Contrary to what some are saying, Tonali would be an excellent option. Decent pace in terms of being a midfielder, very physical player (essentially a tank), good passing and decent defensively. He most certainly will end up at Juve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.