Sandwiches

kenzie115

Sandwiches are, in my opinion, hugely under-rated; there's such a wide variety of options available. Choices of bread, fillings and whether to have them hot or cold; so many possibilities.

Anybody got any favourites they'd like to share?

My favourite is in a flat bread, piri chicken, red onion, lettuce, hot sauce and a couple of tortillas thrown in, a bit Mexican-y.

EDIT: On reflection, would this even constitute as a form of sandwich?

At school I went through a phase where I enjoyed putting dairy milk chunks between a Warbutton's bread bun.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Underrated? I think they're quite popular in the main, hence the prevalence of sandwich shops, for example. I believe they sell them ready-made in supermarkets as well if you're in a hurry.
Sandwiches are an art form I tell you!

Underrated? I think they're quite popular in the main, hence the prevalence of sandwich shops, for example. I believe they sell them ready-made in supermarkets as well if you're in a hurry.

I don't think many people would list a sandwich in a top three of favourite meals for example. Having said that, the bacon butty would probably make a few lists.

kenzie115 said:

I don't think many people would list a sandwich in a top three of favourite meals for example. Having said that, the bacon butty would probably make a few lists.
Only if it's crispy, no fat and with salsa sauce.

kenzie115 said:

Only pulling your leg pal -)

Bacon and egg butty and cheeseburger are in my top three so not underrated by me!

Would burgers be classed as sandwiches ?. Ok, they're in rolls but it's still something stuck between a couple of forms of bread . Iv been a vegetarian for the past few months but if there is anything I miss, it's a good proper burger ..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.