Sane's Sane tattoo

I am all for tattoos, got a few myself but that looks fucking dreadful. I don't know why he would get a tattoo like that so early anyway but to then have the City badge covered after only a few weeks even more ridiculous.

Having the City badge covered thumbs down

If Mbappe or Sanchez comes Sane drops out for that.

Get the city badge tattoo back and he's a starter again

Meh, it's not just footballers. I know a lad whose just had a massive tattoo across his chest. That's his arms and upper torso covered now.

Poor guy, what an awful tattoo. from the running track round the pitch (old picture of the stadium?) to the massive lips. The clock on the shoulder is quite good though.

He must have had a good night out to get that.

It seems he's picked bits from moments of his life; him as a kid, continent of Africa for his African roots, Germany outline for his German roots etc.

Don't know what the clock means or the numbers below it?

He's covered the badge that people were saying was City's which makes sense for himself and his future, he's obviously going nowhere but rules out him being insane (although that tattoo is fucking massive and a bit mental).

I know he had that nasal surgery but this could also be why he got a bit of extra time off, maybe needed time to recover.

44866 seems to be a post code in his hometown.

Just watching our trainin vids in LA and our squad is heavily tattood!

Bloody vile - Otamendi, Sterling, Sane, Jesus - don't suppose they have the worry of what it looks like at a job interview!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.