Santa and Owen

wilf9

Im Going to stick my neck on the block here. Just seen the draw and would say that these 2 are a must. For one reason THEY ARE NOT CUP TIED. we have a real chance to get to the last 8 now.

TaylorWill07 said:
blue dallas said:
TaylorWill07 said:
blue dallas said:
what about heskey and owen?
NO
always good together.
get us up the table. so we can attract bigger stars next season.

we need get a 20 goal season man and you want heskey :S, might aswell get crouch if you just want someone big and strong.
maybe you know something cappello does not?

quote="blue dallas"]what about heskey and owen?[/quote]
NO[/quote]
always good together.
get us up the table. so we can attract bigger stars next season.[/quote]

we need get a 20 goal season man and you want heskey :S, might aswell get crouch if you just want someone big and strong.[/quote]
maybe you know something cappello does not?[/quote]

Not all managers are right mate, im sure you have slated hughes in the past for playing someone he shouldnt

Wouldn't mind Owen. He'll always score goals no matter what.

RSC? Err...not jumping for joy...but he'll score goals too and do a job. He's fairly clinical when he can be bothered (which he cannot @ Blackburn!!)

I think Owen would do well but but you can't bank on him playing 40 games a season. Santa would come with a point to prove as he has not had the best of seasons so far. I've not seen Santa play live but think we need someone with a bit of strength up front

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.