Santa Clause...

not my fault! said:
vincent said:
not my fault! said:
This an I can come off the list? Been saying this since the summer... Mentioned then it was a done deal and that we said Rovers could keep him until Jan. The price was agreed then!!! Why does no-one listen to me eh? You lot are like my other half, she never listens either ;0)

because thats what we were all told about diarra..

I was told by Blackburn players though! Thats the difference. Players who still play there and some that now play elsewhere but still speak to RSC. Even yesterday I had a text saying it was still on and the Madrid story was crap. As I said months ago, £15m deal has been done and the fee will be "undisclosed" we may trade TBH as part of the deal yet.

if its a done deal for 15 million why would tbh be added to it later on?

brady0 said:
not my fault! said:
vincent said:
not my fault! said:
This an I can come off the list? Been saying this since the summer... Mentioned then it was a done deal and that we said Rovers could keep him until Jan. The price was agreed then!!! Why does no-one listen to me eh? You lot are like my other half, she never listens either ;0)

because thats what we were all told about diarra..

I was told by Blackburn players though! Thats the difference. Players who still play there and some that now play elsewhere but still speak to RSC. Even yesterday I had a text saying it was still on and the Madrid story was crap. As I said months ago, £15m deal has been done and the fee will be "undisclosed" we may trade TBH as part of the deal yet.

if its a done deal for 15 million why would tbh be added to it later on?

because Fat Sam wants TBH?.....not too tricky to work out really....

i suppose we are a charity after all. giving players away to rival teams, how considerate.

Not sure about this. He's a good player and will be a big improvement on what we have now but again this is a stop-gap imo.

Not my fault has good sources at Blackburn.

He is right about telling us about the Friedel deal in advance - I remember it quite clearly.

If he says that Santa is coming for 15m then I would take it as gospel.

Not 100% convinced, but we dont need a 20 goal striker. We need a strong forward that can hold the ball up well and he ticks those boxes.

Prestwich_Blue said:
vbr said:
Santa Cruz for over £15mil is fucking robbery on Blackburns part he's an injury prone one season wonder fucking shite transfer policy once again

they can have Ben Haim for free though

It's RSC for £10m and we give them another £5m to take TBH I reckon.

If the RSC deal falls through maybe we can have a wip round for to pay the fee for TBH to go to Blackburn

vbr said:
Noone signs a contract extension under the belief they're leaving in 6 months, it's bollocks.

Anelka did it last year, why not take the extra cash?

vbr said:
Noone signs a contract extension under the belief they're leaving in 6 months, it's bollocks.
bit of a coincidence that in his new contract he has a buy-out clause.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.