santa cruz or adebayor?

Petemeister said:
Adebayor said:
Roque for me definitely, he's class, and i don't actually agree with you that Ade's better technically, far from it in fact.

i see what you mean.
sometimes when i watch adebayor i think he's world class. other times i wonder how he became a footballer.
I didn't mean i think Ade's crap, i think he's a top player, but i think santa cruz is the best target man in the league on his day. And tevez is completely ineffective when he plays with ade.

Petemeister said:
yes adebayor is better technically but roque will stay where he should up front and not drift. too many times was there a chance of a cross yesterday e.g. when bridge eventually shot there was no one in the middle. cruz does an excellent job and you could tell that tevez and bellamy enjoyed playing with him in the sunderland game.

i'm not saying adebayor is bad but mancini wants an out and out forward there.

Sorry, but I don't agree with you.

Your observations of "Ade not being there" for the cross is because Ade had to, on many occasions, go to midfield just to collect the ball because our midfield could not find a way to provide service for our front 2.

How many times did you see through passes to either Ade or Tevez? There was no service to them whatsoever.

Both couldn't get the ball and were caught out of position at times for crosses because they could not maintain their attacking positions, due to them having to track back to help build the attack.

Has to be Adebayor and Tevez long term. Head and shoulders the best two strikers at the club, and arguably a match for any pair in the Premiership.

Get over the Bellamy thing. He is not the future for Man City.
And Santa Cruz? Please. Will be out the door as soon as (or if he ever gets) fit again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.