santa cruz possible signing.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
I would place 15m on the table and say.... if you want a deal there it is, but for everyday you jerk us around 500k comes off it.

I'd say 5 mill.

RobinJo said:
DontLookBackInAnger said:
I would place 15m on the table and say.... if you want a deal there it is, but for everyday you jerk us around 500k comes off it.

I'd say 5 mill.

The reason I went for 15m was I wanted a start figure that was enough to not be rejected out of hand, but one that would still seem low, in other words I don't really care if we sign him, if we can look like we are playing hard ball and best yet not get him and leave Blackburn and the player at each other's throats. Ajay said that the club had some fake bids out there, and frankly I can't think of a better one seeing as they have a new manager and at 18m range, there are few clubs that could afford him. On the same line of fake bids Shay Given would be perhaps another target of the same kind of plan(of course more clubs could buy him if relations where to brakedown between player and club).

The managers are crazy about the price of the players when seeing Man City interested because they will keep pushing the price up until Man City say, "Take it or Leave it" then they will accept the fee.

Natt said:
The managers are crazy about the price of the players when seeing Man City interested because they will keep pushing the price up until Man City say, "Take it or Leave it" then they will accept the fee.
Thats why the club needs to "fail" in some bids.

Asking for anywhere in the region of over £18m for Santa Cruz is crazy, I think we should just put a solid offer in and if they say no then we should move on. We offered them a decent price in the summer and they said no, he's had a poor season since the summer, so the price shouldn't be inflated way up to near £20m. He's a decent player, but he's not worth £20m. They've fucked us around long enough about it asking for a ridiculous price for a guy who's had one good season in the Premiership. Move on to other targets (as long as it's not Bellamy).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.