Santa Cruz

C_T_I_D said:
j jay said:
no no no no no no no no.I just cant believe that 'the richest club in the world's nest highest ambition is Santa Cruz.Just dont get it.Maybe Hughes will steer us away from 4th bottom ?
Maybe he will go and buy the world class players were all expecting but cant see it.Maybe robinho will stay.
I sincerely hope that all of the above will not happen and I am made to look really really silly

Merry Xmas everyone and an 'Appy New Year

Fuck off with this richest club in the world shite. Santa Cruz is the best we can attract given our current premier league position (bottom 3).

CTID Yet again talking sense.

riley347 said:
like it or not.....................SANTA CRUZ IS COMING TO TOWN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........i for one like it..............owen too please...........................

Snap my friend.

There a song there somewhere.....

You better sing loud
You better sing right
You better not gudge
Because Im telling you why
SANTA CRUZ IS COMING TO TOWN!
SANTA CRUZ IS COMING TO TOWN!

SANTA CRUZ IS COMING TO TOWN!!

Ill get my coat!!................in fact fuckit, RUN!!

I'm for one am happy that we are going to be going after player that improve the squad

RSC can't be worse than our current fit strikers

This show to me that whilst we are chasing some of the best players in the world we don't know who we'll get and what position they play. We maybe trying to get Villa, Eto'o and Torres but will we get them. It's reassuring to me that we are also looking for more realist targets as there is no guarantee we will get the top drawer players.

and at the moment I'm concerned about the bottom 3 status but in 3 games time this may have changed if we can get some good results. In addition to this we've got no idea what deals are complete and what effect those could have on the transfer market.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.