Santa Stroll

funny i just rang up to enter.. They have no kids oufits left.. Really wanted to do it with my 5 year old....

If anyone has a spare kiddies kit I can have ... Ill ring back and enter, but think he would be little cheesed off if he didnt have a suit on and everyone else did...

Top effort by everyone who turned up today. Absolutely hammered it down but still hundreds there to do it.

Top marks as well to Lakey and all the City staff for the organisation, the marshalling, standind there in the freezing cold handing out medals and goody bags.

And to Patrick Vierra for doing the course as well.

Another day of feeling proud to be a Blue.

Agreed, hats off to all MCFC Staff for organising the event.

Respect to Patrick Vieira, every time someone noticed him /asked for a photo he was more than happy to do this. every 10secs he was stopping.

I've seen many players, in the Prem who haven't won nothing yet you go anywhere near them and they run a mile/have their entourage chase after you... refusing to signed kids shirts etc etc.... Respect to this man

I totally agree it was a fantastic day, seeing Roberto not only struggling to work the starter horn but breaking it in the process was not only pure comedy gold but also a near disaster , as luck would have it our man Hugh Ferris quickly came to the rescue with a countdown from five on his mic and off we went.

Well worth getting piss wet through or as my Nan used to say soaked to the skin.

Stevie B said:
Agreed, hats off to all MCFC Staff for organising the event.

Respect to Patrick Vieira, every time someone noticed him /asked for a photo he was more than happy to do this. every 10secs he was stopping.

I've seen many players, in the Prem who haven't won nothing yet you go anywhere near them and they run a mile/have their entourage chase after you... refusing to signed kids shirts etc etc.... Respect to this man

Ha ha that explains why he was virtually last to cross the finish line. I'd seen him on route and then looked like he'd taken a short cut back inside as there was no sign of him.

Totally agree with what you said about him Stevie B. At the end it was absolutely ****ing down and he was still posing for photos. He even took one lot over to the under cover bit to have a pic there. He could have easily dashed off at that point but he didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.