Santa's a RAG!!!!!!

Petetheblu

The dirty bastid.

Its now 01:42 and that lazy git hasn't been yet and if he has he has forgotten to drop my special requests off. Eight times I've gone down stairs now in anticipation to find that my Christmas letter to santa hasn't been answered.

Eight times Iv'e had to go down stairs to find bigger gaps under my feckin tree than our defence against WBA. Well its not on, I'm livid!!!!!

All I asked for was Kaka, Messi, Villa and several other stocking fillers and that senile old git brought me some slippers and hankeycheifs.......WTF!!!!!

I always knew that Santa was a RAG! Why else would he wear red and have children sit on his knee????

I'm glad I dropped his mince pie on the floor. The Rag bastid, I'm starting to git disillusioned with the whole idea now and HOPE the Rag tw*t git done for Drink Flying (I'd bet he'd git off with it...I needed to make a shit officer)

Santa's a wanker. Good will to all mankind, Cheers Pete.

It's rumoured in my area Messi and Kaka have just been sighted flagging a black cab, they were being chased by a bloke dressed in red with 8 metres of rope in his hand

Petetheblu said:
The dirty bastid.

Its now 01:42 and that lazy git hasn't been yet and if he has he has forgotten to drop my special requests off. Eight times I've gone down stairs now in anticipation to find that my Christmas letter to santa hasn't been answered.

Eight times Iv'e had to go down stairs to find bigger gaps under my feckin tree than our defence against WBA. Well its not on, I'm livid!!!!!

All I asked for was Kaka, Messi, Villa and several other stocking fillers and that senile old git brought me some slippers and hankeycheifs.......WTF!!!!!

I always knew that Santa was a RAG! Why else would he wear red and have children sit on his knee????

I'm glad I dropped his mince pie on the floor. The Rag bastid, I'm starting to git disillusioned with the whole idea now and HOPE the Rag tw*t git done for Drink Flying (I'd bet he'd git off with it...I needed to make a shit officer)

I asked for some slippers and hankeychiefs and got Kaka, Messi and Villa.

Wanna swap?

Daniel Sturridge said:
Petetheblu said:
The dirty bastid.

I asked for some slippers and hankeychiefs and got Kaka, Messi and Villa.

Wanna swap?

What size feet are you???

I've used a hankey already...Sorry!!!

MCFC_Freestyler said:
It's rumoured in my area Messi and Kaka have just been sighted flagging a black cab, they were being chased by a bloke dressed in red with 8 metres of rope in his hand

FERGUSON AGAIN....TW*T!!!!!

Daniel Sturridge said:
Petetheblu said:
What size feet are you???

I've used a hankey already...Sorry!!!

10 and its ok, funnily enough I asked for a used one.

Hahaha!!! It could of been two, thought the wife was asleep :( .......Its cold in the shed tonight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.