Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

Jesus christ. What the fuck is going on? Thoughts and prayers with her family, friends and especially the OP. Horrendous this

Arrested on Tuesday for kidnap, charge changed today to suspicion of murder and a further charge of indecent exposure. His female accomplice has probably dobbed him in.

Completely agree, but it always happens with the media.

He has been charged and met the threshold where it meets the public interest test and must be released because of his role in a public office. Unless there is another compelling reason e. g. protection of vulnerable people or children, there is no reasonable excuse for witholding his name.

He has been charged and met the threshold where it meets the public interest test and must be released because of his role in a public office. Unless there is another compelling reason e. g. protection of vulnerable people or children, there is no reasonable excuse for witholding his name.
Plus it perhaps helps to get more info from the public, if they have any that is.
My best friend was murdered back in December 1994. She was a "missing person" at first until they found her body 3 months later.
Anything and everything should be done to bring answers for the family, particularly if strong evidence is already held.
Forensics are incredibly important for any conviction. And, of course, she might still be alive.

Has he been charged ?

Apologies if that isn't the case yet for some reason I believed he had. I still believe that his name should be released because of public interest if an evidential threshold is met.
Whether you're right or wrong, it's unlikely the tabloids would resist digging and inducing someone to spill the beans in this day and age.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.