Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

I thought that or some diminished responsibility excuse which would put a lot of pressure on his employers re his work status.

If there are a lot of skeletons in the cupboard that may embarrass the met police and it is going to go to trial don't be surprised if one of those "Suicide attempts" succeeds.

This Vigil and all the actions played out from it have detracted away from the very event it was supposed to support. Poor from all involved.
Let’s be consistent, there shouldn’t have been a vigil, every week the police are dispersing people in the name of public safety and that needs to be enforced for everyone equally. Same with blm covid rules were brushed under the carpet for them. And why was the woman arrested given airtime on GMTV or whatever it’s called now to promote a March the day after, they’ve been aggressively pro lockdown and are now promoting public disorder and mass gatherings, that really sums up journalism today.

I feel sorry for the family of the young girl, her death has been hijacked by radicals forcing their own agenda, it’s very sad

Ffs. What nonsense

Is it really Mr One know it all? So you think Epstein actually killed himself? Not to detract from this thread, but if you think such things don't happen that's fine. We are all allowed an opinion, before the government ban that too of course, putting FFS or other such forms of outage/latent aggression before yours doesn't make it any more valid either.

Is it really Mr One know it all? So you think Epstein actually killed himself? Not to detract from this thread, but if you think such things don't happen that's fine. We are all allowed an opinion, before the government ban that too of course, putting FFS or other such forms of outage/latent aggression before yours doesn't make it any more valid either.
Ffs. More nonsense

We got to see the woman arrested while face down plastered all over the press, i can not say i saw anything of the bloke/woman fighting with the police with the balaclava on, sad to say but 4 arrests were made after this vigil was illegality turned into a protest, so now were talking about a bunch of raving women instead of a sad loss of life.

We got to see the woman arrested while face down plastered all over the press, i can not say i saw anything of the bloke/woman fighting with the police with the balaclava on, sad to say but 4 arrests were made after this vigil was illegality turned into a protest, so now were talking about a bunch of raving women instead of a sad loss of life.

There is a separate thread for talking about protest(er)s in politics forum....

Gray probably doesn’t want her family to be dragged through a trial and having to listen to how he murdered her mate.
I doubt that very much. His first and probably only thought is himself. If he goes not guilty there is a chance he gets off. I do not know the stats re how many plead not/guilty but I bet most don't admit it.

What ever happened to Epstein happened in another country. If you are trying to imply a 'hit' was done on him fair enough except that would not have involved the police. To stretch it to this country is absurd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.