Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

What ever happened to Epstein happened in another country. If you are trying to imply a 'hit' was done on him fair enough except that would not have involved the police. To stretch it to this country is absurd.

I'm aware of that and I didn't say he would be killed by the police, prison guards or a spirited in hit squad, or that he would be intentionally killed at all. What I did say I wouldn't be surprised if one of his suicide attempts succeeded IF by him going to trial some damaging home truths may come out. I did put suicide attempts in brackets leaving it open to interpretation. He will be hated in prison for his alleged crimes and for being a copper. Strict segregation and vigilance will be needed to prevent him being attacked. If he knows he is guilty and the evidence to prove that is overwhelming he is spending the rest of his days locked up. Even if it is proven he was mentally ill at the time of the offence I doubt he will see the light of day either. So a fatal attack or suicide are two high probabilities in his case if the security around those charged with keeping him alive for trial lapses even slightly.

I'm aware of that and I didn't say he would be killed by the police, prison guards or a spirited in hit squad, or that he would be intentionally killed at all. What I did say I wouldn't be surprised if one of his suicide attempts succeeded IF by him going to trial some damaging home truths may come out. I did put suicide attempts in brackets leaving it open to interpretation. He will be hated in prison for his alleged crimes and for being a copper. Strict segregation and vigilance will be needed to prevent him being attacked. If he knows he is guilty and the evidence to prove that is overwhelming he is spending the rest of his days locked up. Even if it is proven he was mentally ill at the time of the offence I doubt he will see the light of day either. So a fatal attack or suicide are two high probabilities in his case if the security around those charged with keeping him alive for trial lapses even slightly.
Sorry but now you are back tracking

Dr David Kelly was not in a secure prison system!
Do you honestly believe that a covert police unit could enter a secure wing of a very secure prison and kill him?
Don’t need to.
Give him his tie back and tell him his family will be looked after.

Sorry but now you are back tracking

No I'm not and I don't have to answer to you, nor am I on trial or under interrogation by you or anyone else here. I stand by what I said. IF and nobody knows that IS the case, his trial could prove majorly embarrassing to people higher up, I for one wouldn't be surprised if he didn't make it to the trial. That is my opinion. Now you may think it's utter nonsense as may others, as you've said. Fine, move along, nothing to see here. I've said my piece, you've said yours. I'm not going to be cross examined, or get into a pointless endless discussion on the matter. End of.

Swift bit of revisionism there

Another tragic story here about another girl murdered by a controlling ex.

She complained to the police five times about him stalking her, but was fined for wasting police time. The police officer involved has since been dismissed, but it's a good insight into what can happen when complaints of less serious controlling behaviour aren't taken seriously.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.