Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

Let's see how the law works judging a copper against a member of the public.

I fear leniency and would like to be proven wrong as the evidence released is damning.
Should get extra as he's a copper

Reactions: mat
Should get extra as he's a copper
I'd like to think so. I have no faith in the system as I've witnessed one being treated leniently for a severe crime and it's subconsciously biased issue like this for me.

Pleaded guilty

In a bizarre story comprised of lies, he claimed he had kidnapped Everard and then as he was driving through Kent, pulled over when his vehicle was flashed by an east European gang. He claimed they were threatening him and his family after he had underpaid for a prostitute the gang controlled and met at a Folkestone hotel weeks earlier
You sure you haven't got this story mixed up with Harry McGuire's trip to Greece last year?

Let's see how the law works judging a copper against a member of the public.

I fear leniency and would like to be proven wrong as the evidence released is damning.
There won’t be any leniency in this case.

He will not have a pleasant time in Prison. Probably be in solitary/ vulnerable prisoner Unit all his time inside. Once word is out he is a marked man.

Absolute scum, hope they throw away the key. But like some others have said, I don’t trust the judicial system in this country.

Absolute scum, hope they throw away the key. But like some others have said, I don’t trust the judicial system in this country.
Never mind throw away the key, why the fuck are we all going to pay for this sad wankers upkeep for the rest of his cuntish life?
Bullet or rope if it was up to me.

Never mind throw away the key, why the fuck are we all going to pay for this sad wankers upkeep for the rest of his cuntish life?
Bullet or rope if it was up to me.
I’d be happy to pay for this **** in a brutal rat infested wet prison, where they walk about in bare feet, and get fed stale bread n water, but we can only dream, so I know exactly where your coming from, they should bring back hanging for cases that are 100% the right person convicted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.