Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

How quickly he was both found and arrested suggests the police were told something pretty damning, how quickly they've found the remains suggests the "accomplice" turned on him. Absolutely horrendous stuff
You are correct I think, and yes it's horrendous.

I have a friend who knows the officer , she’s in shock, said was a lovely bloke and you would never expect him to do something like this.

Human remains now found not sure what that means as opposed to a body found, hopefully nothing to sick but tragic all round that these things still happen albeit thankfully not frequently
We deal with human remains , I think it just means dead body, that's what it means at the airport anyway

I have a friend who knows the officer , she’s in shock, said was a lovely bloke and you would never expect him to do something like this.
Apparently Ted Bundy was a lovely man. This is a terrible thing to happen to an innocent girl. Thoughts are with her family and friends

All shall be revealed. If this isn't an affair gone wrong; which from the outset it doesn't seem to be, it has all the makings of one of the UK's biggest cases in recent times.

On a greater note, what a horrendous time for this poor woman's family, I cannot begin to imagine what they are going through. There's no such thing as justice in a case like this, but here's hoping the beast in question gets the longest possible sentence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.