Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

Plus it perhaps helps to get more info from the public, if they have any that is.
My best friend was murdered back in December 1994. She was a "missing person" at first until they found her body 3 months later.
Anything and everything should be done to bring answers for the family, particularly if strong evidence is already held.
Forensics are incredibly important for any conviction. And, of course, she might still be alive.
They normally don't charge murder unless there's a body or evidence of the body, eg identifiable remains, I'm sorry to say

They normally don't charge murder unless there's a body or evidence of the body, eg identifiable remains, I'm sorry to say
But if they have a strong suspect they need to explore any and every avenue.
And I think there was a case years ago where the man was convicted despite any remains. In fact her mother has been campaigning for years against his release unless he actually tells her where her daughter is.

Tonight there is terrible victim shaming on social media where people are saying she shouldn't have walked home alone at 9pm etc and the Met Police had suggested a curfew for women in the area.

Sorry but women have the same right as men to be out and about when they like - I looked on one posters Twitter feed and he was all about "freedom" like Laurence Fox - I guess in his version of freedom is gender based and doesn't come with a dash or equality. Its about time events like this mean that focus should be on the men who prey on women not the victims themselves - I'd like to think that the events around Claudia Lawrence and Sarah Everard would mark a sea change in attitude but I know they won't.

Here's hoping Sarah is being held somewhere and the Police find her.

Tonight there is terrible victim shaming on social media where people are saying she shouldn't have walked home alone at 9pm etc and the Met Police had suggested a curfew for women in the area.

Sorry but women have the same right as men to be out and about when they like - I looked on one posters Twitter feed and he was all about "freedom" like Laurence Fox - I guess in his version of freedom is gender based and doesn't come with a dash or equality. Its about time events like this mean that focus should be on the men who prey on women not the victims themselves - I'd like to think that the events around Claudia Lawrence and Sarah Everard would mark a sea change in attitude but I know they won't.

Here's hoping Sarah is being held somewhere and the Police find her.

It knocks me sick that a woman can't walk home, go travelling to another country alone etc. without having to worry about some sick fuck attacking them. Such a fucked up world.

Human remains now found not sure what that means as opposed to a body found, hopefully nothing to sick but tragic all round that these things still happen albeit thankfully not frequently

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.