Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

Be nice if politicians (who make the laws) stood by the police instead of trying to be popular and in doing so leaving the cops hung out to dry. Cressida Dick needs to stand her ground regarding the policing of this protest, sorry vigil. It seems to have become perfectly acceptable to assault officers, abuse them; but god forbid somebody who refuses to comply with simple instructions is taken hold of..

Cressida Dick is an apologist and sympathiser to such groups,her political and personal leanings aren't suitable for a person in her very lofty and responsible position.The Police have a thankless task,moral is on its absolute arse and great officers are looking for other employment.......unless their governors come out and publicly support them,while telling those,whose sole desire is to demonise and destroy,to shut the fuck up.....then we will soon have the Police Service we deserve....one thats incapable of acting when its most needed.

Plenty of deluded not rights need to fucking wake up and be very careful what they wish for.

This thread got a bit out of hand last night so tidied it up, but think out of respect for the murdered woman (and her friend who posts on here) we should keep this thread about her. A separate thread regarding the vigil or policing issues can be started if necessary.

The shithouse makes his appearance at The Old Bailey today,i'm hoping all will go peacefully and respectfully but i imagine there will be scenes outside.

Sorry to nip in but has there been any details on the events of that night she disappeared?
Was the officer in uniform? how did he manage to get her out of London? Did he live in that area as there was flats being checked?

Sorry to nip in but has there been any details on the events of that night she disappeared?
Was the officer in uniform? how did he manage to get her out of London? Did he live in that area as there was flats being checked?
I don't think we know any of that yet. Probably have to wait for the trial which could be a year hence.

Dates agreed today 9th July for the accused to plead, 25th October for main trial.

If he pleads guilty (which he should) is the second date used for sentencing or will they bring that forward?

He lives in Deal and was off duty that day and for some weird reason using a hire car. Perhaps he thought once he took it back and the hire company cleaned it and rented it out again, then any evidence would be compromised. Most hire cars are fitted with trackers so the recent police activity in Sandwich could be because the car had been there. It all sounds premeditated to me and I wonder if this is the first time for this despicable human being?

Dates agreed today 9th July for the accused to plead, 25th October for main trial.

If he pleads guilty (which he should) is the second date used for sentencing or will they bring that forward?
if he pleads not guilty
25th is a preliminary.
It will probably be put off for a later date after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.