Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

I'm guessing he'll be on a normal wing, not isolated from the main inmates like the pedophiles are. If so, as an ex-copper with such a high profile conviction he will do very well to make it till the end of the month before someone gets at him. And yes I mean September.

Why do you think that? He is rapist and murderer, he will be spending time with his fellow nonces.

Of course your first paragraph is correct, but that said, without the parole board’s input Pitchfork remains in prison for life.

If the family of somebody raped or murdered by a parolee read your 2nd paragraph they’d maybe think people like you whose wishy washy views create a political climate in which a soft as fuck justice system is allowed to flourish don’t understand the terrible sense of impotence and injustice felt by those families when do gooding unaccountable gullible as fuck parole board members blithely release lunatic after lunatic onto our streets

I don't think you can ever know what's in another man soul... How well he can hide or quell his urges. So a man does his time for his crime, then after a time the psycho-analysts are happy, the parolees are happy, he's paid his debt, and the powers that be let him out and he reoffends, kills someone whatever.. well, they all got it wrong and it's terrible, but you can't be accountable for the unknowable, surely.

I don't think you can ever know what's in another man soul... How well he can hide or quell his urges. So a man does his time for his crime, then after a time the psycho-analysts are happy, the parolees are happy, he's paid his debt, and the powers that be let him out and he reoffends, kills someone whatever.. well, they all got it wrong and it's terrible, but you can't be accountable for the unknowable, surely.
So you err on the side of caution to keep the general public safe

Fuck off! How you have the nerve to even THINK, let alone WRITE, the words “bewildered and terrified” with respect to HIS feelings is beyond me!

Hang him! Better yet, firing squad. I volunteer! I’ll even bring the tools, and it won’t cost the British people a penny!

He is SCUM OF THE EARTH!
I think you missed the point by about 30nm here.

Why do you think that? He is rapist and murderer, he will be spending time with his fellow nonces.

Well admittedly my knowledge of the inside workings of prisons is limited to say the least but I had thought it was just the paedos who had their own blocks as such? I suppose as a sex-offender he could be in with them but I think it's as much the ex-copper thing that will be the target on his back either way.

Good. Should hand more of these out. He will sit in a safe cell for a while. Will then go in general pop and hopefully suffers daily

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.