Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

I think we should all be grateful that we have such a wonderful fire service. Without their skill, dedication and determination to gather all the evidence they did, Cctv witness statements, etc a very nasty individual would never have been brought to justice. Such was the wealth of evidence gathered by the fire service the killer had no choice but to plead guilty at the first opportunity.

Imagine if it had been left to the corrupt, misogynistic, masonic, racist, incompetent Metropolitan police. He would still be free to kill again.
We are so lucky.

I’m not in support of the death penalty (I think, but tbh I’m not entirely sure when it comes to extreme cases like this). But I give him a couple of weeks in jail before he hangs himself, or someone beats him to death or slits his throat. And good riddance when that happens.

Her age does though.

Certainly a wide application of the word nonce, if it included intimidation like this not just crimes involving sex or aiding sex crimes.

50 seems like a high number, but not when you consider that there are 43, 000 officers in the met. 0.12% of officers is hardly significant, and that's before you include security guards and other forces.

I'd say it's more likely it could all be in her head, unless you think that all those people chose to edit their profiles to include uniform photos for her specifically rather than attract attention from other people. Most logical to way to use tinder is to just scroll all profiles to enhance chance of match anyway.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.