Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

The countries finest

And yet the bbc say it is 750 over 5 years. Whilst that is 750 too many someone is clearly lying. They got their figures from a freedom of information request.
Why would a newspaper lie ?
Why do people post on here without checking ? It's as though some papers and some posters have an agenda.

And yet the bbc say it is 750 over 5 years. Whilst that is 750 too many someone is clearly lying. They got their figures from a freedom of information request.
Why would a newspaper lie ?
Why do people post on here without checking ? It's as though some papers and some posters have an agenda.
And that 750 figure is for accusations not proven incidents I guess?

And that 750 figure is for accusations not proven incidents I guess?
Yep. Only 34, in 5 years faced a discipline hearing, note not a criminal trial. So on average 6 police officers a year, in the entire country, were accused by someone of a sex related discipline/criminal offence.

But don't let me stop posters hating the entire UK police force because of some facts being posted.

there is a doco on this tonite , the woman needs to stand by for serious abuse
If she is lying and the bbc seem to disprove her then she deserves all the abuse she gets.
1 bad cop is one too many but when something happens out come the cop haters, ex cops with a grudge, aunty Tanya Cobbley and all and suddenly they start spouting made up shit.
6 cops a year in the entire UK may have broke the rules, some leading to criminal charges.

If she is lying and the bbc seem to disprove her then she deserves all the abuse she gets.
1 bad cop is one too many but when something happens out come the cop haters, ex cops with a grudge, aunty Tanya Cobbley and all and suddenly they start spouting made up shit.
6 cops a year in the entire UK may have broke the rules, some leading to criminal charges.
She is a journo not the one that was arrested and dispatches is very reliable

Last edited:
She is a journo not the one that was arrested
I realise that if a journalist or anyone makes shit up then they should prepare for the backlash.
Their is a huge difference between the bbcs figures and the Times. Someone is wrong but even the Times goes on to say that in two thirds of the cases no further action was taken. So where is the story ?

I realise that if a journalist or anyone makes shit up then they should prepare for the backlash.
Their is a huge difference between the bbcs figures and the Times. Someone is wrong
Dispatches is a reliable show and are not claiming the 2,000 figure someone else has ,i dont think anyway . Just saw the journo on gmb earlier , lets watch it before saying anyone is lying

Their is a huge difference between the bbcs figures and the Times. Someone is wrong but even the Times goes on to say that in two thirds of the cases no further action was taken. So where is the story ?

The BBC is basing it on 31 forces across England, Scotland and Wales following a FOI request. The Times has done its own investigation. Both can be telling the truth based on the information they have. Was no further action taken because the allegations were false or because of institutional issues which serve to protect police officers from further action?

The BBC is basing it on 31 forces across England, Scotland and Wales following a FOI request. The Times has done its own investigation. Both can be telling the truth based on the information they have. Was no further action taken because the allegations were false or because of institutional issues which serve to protect police officers from further action?
The Times has done their in investigation!!! So if they haven't got the info via a FOI request hiw have they got it?
As for 31 forces all being corrupt and letting officers off that deserves to go in the conspiracy thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.