Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

The Times has done their in investigation!!! So if they haven't got the info via a FOI request hiw have they got it?
As for 31 forces all being corrupt and letting officers off that deserves to go in the conspiracy thread.

There are more than 31 forces in the UK so perhaps it's just through FOI but they've looked at all of them? I don't know. Why don't you ask them? It might not be corruption, it could just be a culture of protecting fellow officers. If it's one account versus another would you have your fellow officer's back? Of would you let them take the flack for something. Maybe it was just banter.

I'm pretty sure not all police officer's in the US are racist but they are brother's in arms and protect each other.

Just to clarify, I'm just throwing out theories here. This case has been shocking though, and I have a young daughter. It's quite hard to go from teaching a child to respect the police... they're the enforcers of good behaviour... to telling them to not trust a police officer because they could rape and murder you. I don't give a fuck about "they're not all bad", this was one of the most shocking crimes to be carried out in this country and the guy was clearly known to be a fucking weirdo by his colleagues. If the police get a load of shit off the back of it then good if it cleans the rest of the scum out.

I must have a different definition of the word 'nonce', she's 28 years old (and on Tinder at that).
I don't really know much about tind
er but there was a documentary on Channel 4 or 5 about some app where a person can put out a message for casual sex straightaway. It can be picked up up by someone with a quite close radius and away they jolly well go. Closeness and convenience seemed to be major factors.
It seems as dangerous as fuck to me but there was plenty of women to answer calls from men they had never seen as well as women putting out their own requests for blokes.
It was doing quite well.
The activity seems to be called half night stands.

I don't really know much about tind
er but there was a documentary on Channel 4 or 5 about some app where a person can put out a message for casual sex straightaway. It can be picked up up by someone with a quite close radius and away they jolly well go. Closeness and convenience seemed to be major factors.
It seems as dangerous as fuck to me but there was plenty of women to answer calls from men they had never seen as well as women putting out their own requests for blokes.
It was doing quite well.
The activity seems to be called half night stands.
As far as I'm aware that is Tinder? Happily married for 30 odd years so genuinely wouldn't know.

As far as I'm aware that is Tinder? Happily married for 30 odd years so genuinely wouldn't know.
It might well have been Tinder but what struck me was the ease and speed these blind dates for sex take place. I have a vague memory of programme about two blokes making a similar date on something similar. One was a killer and the victim a serving Met officer.
Perhaps l should watch Sky instead?

It might well have been Tinder but what struck me was the ease and speed these blind dates for sex take place. I have a vague memory of programme about two blokes making a similar date on something similar. One was a killer and the victim a serving Met officer.
Perhaps l should watch Sky instead?

That would be Grindr. You can turn location settings off in these apps though.

Most dating apps make use of location data nowadays, there is one called happn that lets you message people you have crossed paths with.

Solution would be to meet someone in a public place and have a chat with them to see what vibe they give off.

Most dating apps make use of location data nowadays, there is one called happn that lets you message people you have crossed paths with.

Solution would be to meet someone in a public place and have a chat with them to see what vibe they give off.
I am past it on all that pick up stuff but glad l can hide behind not knowing the technology.
I should imagine it is easier than finding out from City how to find my Google Wallet to use my digital ticket.

"there is one called happn that lets you message people you have crossed paths with."

That seems a bit creepy.

"there is one called happn that lets you message people you have crossed paths with."

That seems a bit creepy.

It’s not down to the exact location usually. But where you might have been in the same general area and not always at the same time. It is unlikely that you will have personally seen each other, as always though, they need to like you back to have a conversation and they have signed up to the site themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.