Sarah Everard murder | Wayne Couzens given whole-life sentence

She is a journo not the one that was arrested and dispatches is very reliable
She is more than likely an Activist as well as a Journo -as most “Journalists” for the BBC are now -so can’t be relied on in the old sense

for me the only mitigating factors could be they were kids new to the Met - they were not and that tells me that force - like quite a few in this country - has had a piss poor recruitment policy

I know some are unhappy at me revealing that the biggest gang of lawless twats in London is the Met however as long as they keep targeting women for their own gratification I will keep exposing them - the biggest lawless twat being Wayne Couzens of course

I know some are unhappy at me revealing that the biggest gang of lawless twats in London is the Met however as long as they keep targeting women for their own gratification I will keep exposing them - the biggest lawless twat being Wayne Couzens of course

This and the others deserve their own thread or change the title to encompass all these further revelations and crimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.