Sarah Jessica Parker.....

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot

Everytime I hear a bird (both fit and ropey) talk about Sarah Jessica Parker they always say how "gorgeous" she is and how she "looks good in anything" I'm thinking is gorgeous the new ugly? And I reckon the only thing she would look good in is a body bag.

horse.jpg

Didnt she die at Beecher's Brook last month?

On a side-note....

Rule No 178 of life - If a woman ever asks you who you find most attractive in Sex and the City you always say the lawyer.
If she asks you the same question about Girls Aloud, its Nicola.

Such lies fool their uncluttered minds and they then project qualities onto you that you dont possess.

Lucky Toma said:

On a side-note....

Rule No 178 of life - If a woman ever asks you who you find most attractive in Sex and the City you always say the lawyer.

Such lies fool their uncluttered minds and they then project qualities onto you that you dont possess.

I like this rule, and I look forward to hearing more - often during particularly long winded and boring threads. OTRF.

Lucky Toma said:

On a side-note....

according to a recent survey, men say the first thing they notice about women are their eyes, and women say the first thing they notice about men is they're a bunch of liars.

- so you'd be well in line with the above LT? ;o)

Perhaps one of my favourite South Park quote of all times.

reporter talking to Matthew Broderick:
"Uh hu, and Matthew, how come a transvestite donkey witch standing next to you and why is it wearing a dresss?"

southparksarah.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.