Sarah Jessica Parker

mcfcliam

South Stand 118 and NOT the Blue Alliance Liam!
Ermmm, why do people says she's stunning?

She's fucking minging and looks like the witch off the wizard of oz.

ITV1 now.

WizardWest2.jpg

Do you ever have anything positive to say. Two threads i'v noticed you've created tonight, both criticizing other people. Jealousy is a cruel trait. Never mind though, one day you may be successful and not someone who sits on his computer all day posting shite!

Kolarov's Left Foot said:
Do you ever have anything positive to say. Two threads i'v noticed you've created tonight, both criticizing other people. Jealousy is a cruel trait. Never mind though, one day you may be successful and not someone who sits on his computer all day posting shite!

Woah that's not very nice, seeing as nearly everyone has agreed the thread seems to show the general opinion.

Adele is fitter than Sarah.
Do you agree?

Kolarov's Left Foot said:

Yes Liam, how dare you have an opinion and have the cheek to post it on a Forum

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.