Sarri sacked by Juventus

Zidane back to Juve, Klopp to Madrid and Gerrard to the Dippers. We can dream.
If gigs got the job at the rags at the same time I don't think I'd ever be able to stop pissing myself. I'd have to put plastic sheets down on the carpets and all the furniture.

I\d be very surprised if Pep went to Italy. Although, a title in Spain, Germany and England - there's only Italy and France left that would be worth bothering about and it would be a complete set (anyone done that before?), and then only one club in France that could afford him.

Pep literally said he is here next season no matter what. It won't stop the stories however, a clickbait story rarely adheres to the truth.

Interesting that juve seemingly wanted the CL to justify sarri staying. Not sure where they go from here, they need something of a rethink on what the squad will look like and how they will play.

To have beaten inter to the league this year was more challenging and, from what I hear, not particularly deserved.

Who do they go for though? Would Allegrei come back?

Well. The Juventus team is full of Players who don‘t deserve to play for a big club like that anymore. And they are all on a high salary so they can‘t sell them until at least 2021. Sarri played good football with Empoli and Napoli and played good at the start when he was appointed as Chelsea Manager. Maybe leaving Napoli was his biggest mistake - but who can bash him for that. Juventus won‘t win the league with anyone as a coach. At least he made money again.
It‘s basically...

Ronaldo, Dybala, Alex Sandro, that goalkeeper, Demiral, De Ligt, Danilo and Bentacur. Everyone else can leave.
I think the Juve team needs an injection of youth and pace, they looked old and slow from what Ive seen of last night’s game

Harsh. Juve haven’t exactly excelled in the league despite winning it but the players are more problematic than the manager here.

Very average and slow midfield. Defense is average as well, Cuadrado a winger playing RB, keeping Danilo out of the team. Bonucci past it at 33. Sandro and De ligt, nothing special either.

then in attack, dependent on a 35 year old Ronaldo, with Higuain leading the line, years past him prime. Dybala is a classic number 10, no team plays with a system that fits him. He’s not a winger nor a number 8.

they need significant investment if they want to win the Champions League. The players simply aren’t good enough even.

Joking apart, a club like Juve would want someone high profile who can win them the CL. Who better than Klopp, as current holder of the CL and winner of the PL, a much tougher league than Serie A. Also Klopp knows FSG aren't going to splash the cash this summer like we are so why not go out on a high?

Even without any further spending, Klopp have a far better and a younger team at Liverpool than he'll have at Juventus.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.