Sarri sacked by Juventus

That's the problem with Superstars like Ronaldo and Messi, they appear to have more power than the managers.

And that’s one reason I can’t take a lot of ‘sports media’ seriously.

I think I read a Messi interview somewhere where he spoke about the claims about having all this power at Barca. He’s something like the fall guy for any cock ups happening within the club. As he’s not the most vocal guy, the rhetoric sticks.

It is what it is anyway. The headlines attract clicks.

LOL what the hell? Pirlo got the U23 job 9 days ago and hasn't managed a single match ever, and they're giving him the top job???? He's only had his UEFA Pro Licence for about 6 weeks

What can possibly go wrong?

Maybe they're waiting for pep and pirlo is a one season wonder
Would be absolutely ridiculous to waste a year of Ronaldo (+ his wages) when he's 35 and joined specifically to win the CL, but then again Juve's board have never seemed very smart so who knows

Would be absolutely ridiculous to waste a year of Ronaldo (+ his wages) when he's 35 and joined specifically to win the CL, but then again Juve's board have never seemed very smart so who knows
True but you never know in football and obviously pep would be worth the wait. Here's hoping pep signs an extension!

Yea bet Pep can't wait to step back into the political footballing world of A European has been team. How much fun it will be!

De Jong is Good - the real deal imo. He just plays for the worst Barcelona in 20 years if he played for us instead of Gundogan you would see the difference.

Juventus needs a overhaul. There‘s some good Italians playing for Sassuolo as an example who have pace.
For fuck's sake!

Not another one slagging off Ilkay?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.