Sarri sacked by Juventus

Don’t shoot the messenger, but don’t rule Pep out, especially if we win the CL. A certain Silly BBC sports correspondent has been talking privately about Pep leaving, lots of chatter that Poch is already lined up to step in.

that’s the gossip, personally I’d be surprised and hope it’s all b/s

I’m assuming the silly reference is to Sally. How on earth would she have the inside track on City? I can certainly believe she’s been talking about Pep leaving though; no doubt counting down the days...

... but I still think there might be something in it!

I think this does add weight behind Pep to Juve in 2021.
I think if Poch doesn't take a job this season it will add further weight.

Outside of living in a new country I've no idea why Pep would give up what he has here to go there tho

I’m assuming the silly reference is to Sally. How on earth would she have the inside track on City? I can certainly believe she’s been talking about Pep leaving though; no doubt counting down the days...

... but I still think there might be something in it!
Yep, Silly, has been gossiping for a while, but she’s also a dipper so probably has a vested interest in Pep leaving

I think this does add weight behind Pep to Juve in 2021.
I think if Poch doesn't take a job this season it will add further weight.

Outside of living in a new country I've no idea why Pep would give up what he has here to go there tho

So Juve are planning to fuck over a club legend ? Maybe but I doubt it.

With the payouts Sarri has got from both Chelsea andJuventus he can afford to keep up his smoking habit

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.