SAS Who dares wins

It still baffles me how lucky I was. Getting out of a devastated on fire ops room. If the third bomb had of gone off I think my number was deffo up.
She was going down pretty quick. So training just kicked in to be honest. It wasn’t until I was hanging onto a life raft, watching the ship burning that I had the thought. My mums going to flip when she finds out about it.

Love that quip about your mum, hats off to you mate, glad you’re here posting though obviously not as glad as yourself.

Are we seriously saying that part of the SAS training is taking a shit in front of a fit lass? I thought everyone on this thread was kidding. They should ramp the test up to using a big silver service formal dinner and in the middle as a centrepiece there should be a perspex bucket (No toilet paper) and as the fish course is served each dinner guest gas to jump on the table and take a dump in the perspex bucket.

That'll sort the lads out from the lasses.

That’s worryingly specific. :)

Just watched it, great TV.

Swedish lass aside I don’t see any of the women lasting tbh.

When was that? When they attacked the gate down Ladies mile? I was there 88-91 and 96-99... I was in MTMS (AVRS after we had become a joint-workshop with the REME lads).. where did you work?

I was there with the RE and yes that was the attack, one if the bombs landed on our office roof, lucky it was a Sunday and we were off!

No surprise #13 got culled but hadn’t even seen anything of #11, must have been piss poor.
That was a strange one.I thought was gonna be 2 of the 3 discussed on the wall.13 had to go her behaviour did for her.no way she will make a marine

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.