satellite systems

lazerblue

in light of ticket prices, does anybody know how much it would cost to get one of these installed in the home to show all 3 oclock kick offs much better quality than dodgy streams and a pick of all the games, must be worth considering if the price is right

u need a motorised dish (£80-£150) a box (dreambox is one ..prices vary £70-£150) then u need to find someone who does the packages prob about £100 a year for all sky channels and foreign.
u could just use a sky dish but u can only get the sky package but u do get one 3 o clock kick off on the irish channel ....price about £50 a year

www.purplesat.com
Installed my Triax 1.1mtr dish. These guys are about the best around and really know their stuff. They DON'T get involved with the "card sharing" side.
But they will make sure you have a system that works in all weather and keeps working. Too many cowboys who nail a dish to the side of the house that works for a about a week.
I use a VU+ Zero box (£100) and use a "service" (Roby - £28 for 6 months) found on CS-Kings....
My system is pretty much glitch and pause free. It has to be said though that the Kodi type streams are getting better by the day, and I have used them when I cannot get a channel to clear on the dish system.
Be aware that like most things in life, it could all end tomorrow!!! (so spend wisely and hope for the best)

Last edited:
If you decide to go down the motorised route, my advice would be invest in good strong brackets and a good solid pole.
Motorised dishes being so big and usually out in the open can go out of alignment in strong winds.
I bought a motorised dish kit and the brackets and pole that came with them were very lightweight.
My mate owns a skip business, he got me a scaffolding pole out of a skip, I cut it to the right length and painted it up and it works flawlessly.
Mines been up for 6+ years and never gone out of alignment.
Think the brackets cost me £20 + a pole, well worth spending than paying for an engineer to come out.

in light of ticket prices, does anybody know how much it would cost to get one of these installed in the home to show all 3 oclock kick offs much better quality than dodgy streams and a pick of all the games, must be worth considering if the price is right

If you have an old sky dish and internet connection then £100 will get you a box that does the lot. Will need a bit of playing around with but 3pm ko's can be got as well.

£40 for an Openbox, £25 for a gift. Get Saturday 3 o'clock ko's through Setanta.

Are they good quality streams these guys ?

I'll buy a box to plug in to internet to watch football on a Saturday at 3pm,where's there is a choice,I'm not really arsed about box sets and all other stuff as I have sky,it's the 3pm saturday games I'm after,especially if we are on that time,like the Bournemouth game for example

Yeah. But havent really noticed rags/dippers being shown more than anyone.

This season at least they tend to be in Thursday/Sunday timeslots I guess.

Yeah. But havent really noticed rags/dippers being shown more than anyone.

This season at least they tend to be in Thursday/Sunday timeslots I guess.

Yeah that's true,with Europa,I was thinking back to a few years back in Portugal a bar we went in had Setanta,it was one of them on one channel,and the others on the other if u know what I mean

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.