Saturday 18th games - U18s & U23s

If these games have to be played on the same day as first team games then surely City could sell tickets for them?

I live a long way from the Etihad so if I could take in two games in one visit that would be great. The kids would get the benefit of getting used to playing in front of more fans too.

Played 5 games this season in the PL2, and 4 of them haven’t been on City +. They haven’t even bothered uploading any highlights for the last two games.

Played 5 games this season in the PL2, and 4 of them haven’t been on City +. They haven’t even bothered uploading any highlights for the last two games.
They`re not allowed to broadcast games that are played simultaneously with the first team. New rules

The last two games haven’t clashed with any televised games, so technically they both could have been shown.

The last two games haven’t clashed with any televised games, so technically they both could have been shown.
Thought that myself. They’ve clashed with numerous games but not with any games on BT and Sky. Very weird that they haven’t been streamed

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.