Saturdays games

Saturdays games (Merged)

Not seen anyone else start this.

Obviously we want a Wigan win but what about Arsenal v Spurs? Arsenal just gone one up through a bloody great finish from Nasri

I am wanting an Arsenal win - bloody hate the spuds

Re: Arsenal v Spurs

Nasri is becoming one of the best players in the world, much better than overrated United cheat Nani.

If Spurs lose here it's good for our 4th place aspirations but at the same time it allows Arsenal to move further ahead of us. But since the apparent target is 4th, I think I'd rather Arsenal win than Spurs (draw would be OK).

Yeah , i hope it finishes a draw , but i doubt if it will do ...... Arsenal are on fire right now , and look as good a bet as anyone for the title!

Arsenal fans are so lucky to be able to watch football like this every week.

Spurs have been very very average in the PL this season
Yet the press havent been on their backs,instead they have been praising cheeky chappie 'Arry for turning Bale into the worlds greatest player, hmmmm

RandomJ said:
Arsenal fans are so lucky to be able to watch football like this every week.

yeah they pass it round, but unlike us they run forward with it, also have someone there for a short quick pass, and they always have forward movement and runs and always look for a through ball or a forward pass, even if it's risky they'll take the chance hoping it pays off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.