Sauces

It was a precut steak not a joint, I just like to slice the steak and then serve in a crescent on the plate for looks.

But on that score, I think 3 mins a side and then 6 mins in the oven like duck would be better for me and the wife.
Slice the steak thinner.

Costs a bonnet and a windshield around here.
Haha, I stopped for one to cross the road in front of me a couple of years ago, it got off the road, then turned around and ran right into the side of my truck, fortunately road kill is legal to keep now

Haha, I stopped for one to cross the road in front of me a couple of years ago, it got off the road, then turned around and ran right into the side of my truck, fortunately road kill is legal to keep now
Not even allowed shoot the fuckers around here, they're 'protected' in a nature reserve that isn't big enough for half of them and that they can't even keep them in. Well, not allowed shoot them unless you can skin, gut and dress them yourself and keep your mouth shut.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.