Saudi Sovereign fund

kerem gokmen

Team supported
manchester city
What is coming, is coming....
Saudis is gonna make the transfer market upside down, starting from this summer. this is the biggest issue, i believe, at least for relatively smaller clubs at the moment.

At the moment, they are offering icardi (gala player last year, the hero) EUR100mio or something, which is an amount impossible to compete. UEFA should take action. but they will not; as we know.

Saudis is gonna make the transfer market upside down, starting from this summer. this is the biggest issue, i believe, at least for relatively smaller clubs at the moment.

At the moment, they are offering icardi (gala player last year, the hero) EUR100mio or something, which is an amount impossible to compete. UEFA should take action. but they will not; as we know.
Not much UEFA can do about it. This is capitalism.

Icardi is from Rosario in Argentina, so fans of Central and Newell's Old Boys are probably not happy that Barca, Inter, PSG, and Galatasaray can pay him more money than they can offer.

In my opinion these are not sensible investments and it won't last forever. Might last slightly longer than the Chinese super league but they won't become the 5th best league as they are aiming to.

Not much UEFA can do about it. This is capitalism.

Icardi is from Rosario in Argentina, so fans of Central and Newell's Old Boys are probably not happy that Barca, Inter, PSG, and Galatasaray can pay him more money than they can offer.

In my opinion these are not sensible investments and it won't last forever. Might last slightly longer than the Chinese super league but they won't become the 5th best league as they are aiming to.
you are right... i believe in free market economy, but sometimes getting confused. and sometimes miss the times before Bosman..

And the premier league are discussing a wage cap lol

Ultimately they're fucked by their country. This isn't like flying in for a golf or tennis tournament and flying out again. If you're going to play in a league, you're going to have to live there long-term. What 20-something man from Western Europe is going to want to move to Saudi? A young James Milner, perhaps.

no, city has a history, a deep culture... i have no problem of those clubs with a culture&history spending money.

in general, i believe the transfer market is a big bubble lately. too much black money etc....

get a grip
its same shit thrown at us when we were purchased by the sheihk

football is never fair in terms of wealth.
it never has been and never will be

Ultimately they're fucked by their country. This isn't like flying in for a golf or tennis tournament and flying out again. If you're going to play in a league, you're going to have to live there long-term. What 20-something man from Western Europe is going to want to move to Saudi? A young James Milner, perhaps.
:))) we (as gala fans) have trust in Wanda Nara (wife of icardi) since she probably will not go to saudi arabia... but 100 mio EUO is so big. who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.