Saul Niguez

Josh_D

We were linked with him very heavilly running up to last summer

definitely more of Ferna replacement than Rodri

very doubtful theres anything in it though

No slight on Rodri but was Rodri really a player they thought had the athleticism and tools needed to replace Fernandinho?

Don’t get me wrong. He’s a good player. I want him to do well. Had a decent season but City’s midfield needs that pace/athleticism/energy.

mancity2012_eamo

Team supported
Us.
What absolute garbage rumor lol
Au contraire.
That’s an absolutely fabulous rumour.
Probably plucked out of the air and no truth in it whatsoever.
But as rumours go, it’s wonderful.

I don’t know the guy at all, but am buzzing at the thoughts that we’re willing to let Gundo go. I like the pace of that rumour.

domalino

Saúl Niguez is still the perfect Fernandinho replacement.

He's had a disagreement with Simeone so he should be available, he's a great defensive midfielder but also box to box in a much for Fernandinho way than Rodri. He gets the ball forward quickly, he's fast and physical but very technical and when he gets allowed in the final third he has real quality.

He's also got a proven track record of being an excellent double pivot with Rodri, they played together all season for Atletico before we poached Rodri.

His disagreement with Simeone seems to be rooted around playing too defensive football last season, I think he'd bite Txiki's hand off if he got a chance to play for Pep.

richards30

He's had a disagreement with Simeone so he should be available, he's a great defensive midfielder but also box to box in a much for Fernandinho way than Rodri. He gets the ball forward quickly, he's fast and physical but very technical and when he gets allowed in the final third he has real quality.

He's also got a proven track record of being an excellent double pivot with Rodri, they played together all season for Atletico before we poached Rodri.

His disagreement with Simeone seems to be rooted around playing too defensive football last season, I think he'd bite Txiki's hand off if he got a chance to play for Pep.

rodri back to Madrid with Saul to us ?

leo_citeh

Team supported
Manchester City

Now then, here we are. Hmm.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.