Saurez [FA release investigation findings]

Re: Suarez (merged)

What I wonder is, if negrito is not a racist word in Uruguay, what is? What are the racist words for a black man in Uruguay? Or maybe racism does not exist in Uruguay?

I would also like to hear from a black man in Uruguay who has been called negrito, and what his feelings about it are. So far we have only heard from the senders, aka white Uruguayans, while nothing from those the word is directed at.

kippaxwarrior said:
Andouble said:
is Suarez himself wearing the shirt warming up?

Liverpool as a club have played this entire thing horribly. They look like complete idiots.

Yes he is according to BBC And so is Dalglish

2gv98ud.jpg

Jumanji said:
Sabster said:
DiscoSteve said:
Even if Suarez used the N word, to my mind there is no difference between the use of that as a "slagging off" word as compared to a whole multitude that exist in the Male Workplace which are used equally to derogatory effect - calling someone fat, thin, short, tall, bald whatever - its all the same - you are making a derogatory comment about someones physical appearance - why does the colour of someones skin STILL have special status in this respect in 2011? Its fecking ridiculous and society needs to get hold of itself and say - its either all or nothing? not some half baked situation rooted in history - don't get me wrong blacks and asians were treated disgracefully in the past, but that was then and this is now, the 21st Century

THIS
It'd probably be "This" if you're white ;).

As I'm not, white, in fact, I am biracial (black+white). I do not concur. Sorry.

21st century? Laughable. Venture into the real, cold world.

MATE I AM NOT WHITE

SWP's back said:
bluebrother55 said:
An eight match ban for insulting somebody. People ought to get all this hullabaloo about racism into perspective and grow a set to be honest.
Stop getting offended on behalf of OTHER people. Nobody's been killed.
You're right ofcourse. Racism never killed anyone.

How thick are some cunts?

You are correct racist insults never killed anyone.

Sabster said:
SWP's back said:
bluebrother55 said:
An eight match ban for insulting somebody. People ought to get all this hullabaloo about racism into perspective and grow a set to be honest.

Rape normally doesn't end in death either. Wonderful argument.

Sleep through Empathy 101 in school did we?

For anyone, who hasn't been on the wrong side of racism, to say it isn't that bad, makes as much sense as men speculating in the effects on raped women.

Got some legal geniuses on BlueMoon.

Comrade Buka said:
Sabster said:
SWP's back said:

Rape normally doesn't end in death either. Wonderful argument.

Sleep through Empathy 101 in school did we?

For anyone, who hasn't been on the wrong side of racism, to say it isn't that bad, makes as much sense as men speculating in the effects on raped women.

Got some legal geniuses on BlueMoon.

And rape is comparable to insulting someone in what way???

I have been insulted numerous times because of the colour of my skin and it upsets me just as much as any other insult on my life/appearance. Abuse isn't nice but it happens in life....

To suggest that just because someone adds a factually correct comment about someone's colour of their skin does not make them a racist., is ridiculous. Is calling someone a "stupid woman" sexism?

Racism is not giving people jobs or repeated abuse not one of insults.

Well....the candles and t-shirts didn't do them much good tonight ;-)

I must say Red Cafes RAWK meltdown thread has to be one of the funniest I have ever read, and they make some very good points.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redcafe.net/f7/rawk-goes-into-meltdown-2011-2012-a-333736/index66.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redcafe.net/f7/rawk-goes-int ... dex66.html</a>

Liverpool are making fools of themselves in this matter, I predict things are not going to end well for them this season

Sabster said:
SWP's back said:
bluebrother55 said:

Apologise on behalf of the racist all you want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.